
This is a picture of the Cameron's new wardrobe which he desperately needed because they only clothes storage that he had were four small drawers under his bed. Now when /if his brother has to move into his room there will be plenty of room for both of them to store their clothes.

Here is our new hutch that we spent the last two weekends painting. Mike did the first coat and I did the second. It was a labor of love, but in the end I love it and it fits well in our dining room. It was a cream/yellow color before and that didn't match our rose and green walls. I had a last minute boost to get it done because I had bunko at our house last night and I wanted to get the breezeway back to normal. It was a mess because we were painting the hutch in there and I am also using it as my little greenhouse for all the seeds I have started. I have about 5 or 6 trays of flower seeds out there and most of them are coming up. I am waiting for after April 15th to plant them outside. We were able to get them all arranged nice and neat because we moved the bakers rack from the dining room to the breezeway to make room for the new hutch.
1 comment:
Both pieces of furniture looks awesome in there. You did a wonderful job.
Post a Comment