Yesterday was a sad day in our family because Mopsy, our sweet little bunny died. He had been sick since last Christmas, but he kept hanging in there. He would have good days and bad days. Some days his back legs would not work and then he would work the kinks out and he'd be fine for a few weeks or days. He was such a sweet little guy and the perfect size for the boys because he was a dwarf rabbit. We will all miss him very much. I have had a 6 rabbits in my life. That covers 17 years of my life. They are just a part of my family. We will probably have another one sometime soon even though Mike is allergic to them. He actually bought Mopsy for me around Christmas of 2002. That was the year that I lost my Moonlight who had been with me since high school and Tango a dutch rabbit that I got from my friend Lisa. So far Mike has had to bury 4 of our animals, three rabbits and one cat.
Monday, April 14, 2008
In Memory of Mopsy
Yesterday was a sad day in our family because Mopsy, our sweet little bunny died. He had been sick since last Christmas, but he kept hanging in there. He would have good days and bad days. Some days his back legs would not work and then he would work the kinks out and he'd be fine for a few weeks or days. He was such a sweet little guy and the perfect size for the boys because he was a dwarf rabbit. We will all miss him very much. I have had a 6 rabbits in my life. That covers 17 years of my life. They are just a part of my family. We will probably have another one sometime soon even though Mike is allergic to them. He actually bought Mopsy for me around Christmas of 2002. That was the year that I lost my Moonlight who had been with me since high school and Tango a dutch rabbit that I got from my friend Lisa. So far Mike has had to bury 4 of our animals, three rabbits and one cat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm sorry!!!!. This is truely some sad news to hear. I hope that you are copeing with this loss the best that you can.
Good memorial, Sweetie. ;)
Post a Comment