http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=b6470e47a8a7a812b766
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Moving video
Here is a very powerful human video that our church youth group did at church a couple of months ago. It makes me cry because it shows how much God loves me even when I am not following His ways. Sorry that it is a little hard to see. It is so much better in real time.
http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=b6470e47a8a7a812b766
http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=b6470e47a8a7a812b766
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That was a very powerful video with out words!!!! It brought me to tears.
Let's see if I can get my ID to work this time. Sorry about that.
That skit is awesome. I've seen several versions online and TFC recently performed it. I must say your churches portrayl is one of the best I've seen. I'm yet to actually see it live. I think you lose something in watching it on video.
This is (but isn't) a total surprise. Since the other party had diabetes so I was merely anticipating the actual diagnosis date and hopeing that she would never be diagnosised. Thanks, I was going to call you later tonight and explain everything in more detail.
Post a Comment