Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Garrett has another first
Garrett went to the bathroom in the toilet like a big boy today. Yeah! This was the first day that he had done that so far. I hope that it is the first of many days like that, but I am not going to get my hopes up too high. Cameron went to the bathroom in the toilet for the first time around this age also, but it took him and year and a half before he would be fully potty trained. I had begun to think that he would never be trained. I learned my lesson with him and I am not going to try so hard with Garrett. He will be trained when he is ready. Once Cameron got it in his head that he would do it he did potty train quickly and he has hardly ever had any accidents for six months now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yeah Garrett & Cameron!!! I'm hopeing that Zach gets potty trained quickly and easily too.
Post a Comment