Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

I can't believe that it is already 2009. We had a very good Christmas with our family in Indiana. The boys received lots of toys from both families and so did the rest of us. It was all great fun. Our week following Christmas has been rather interesting so far. Mike came home on Tuesday of this past week with the flu. He hasn't been feeling very well since then. We don't know what is going on but it might be IBS according to his Aunt who is a former nurse. None of the rest of us have caught the flu yet. It would be really bad if I had it because I would have to stay hydrated for the baby. I took the boys to a New Year's Eve party so that they could play with some other kids and I could get out of the sick house for a while and socialize with some friends from church who I haven't talked to in a while. Today we had to go buy a new battery for the van because it has been stalling on us lately and I need a reliable vehicle to get to my Dr. appts. and the hospital if necessary. Meanwhile, we are trying to ready ourselves for the new baby who might try to make an early appearance. She/he is not due for another 3 weeks but I am already dilated to a 1 and I have had a few mild contractions today. We hope that the baby waits for a couple of more weeks at the least because we are not ready. I did make the announcements yesterday using the Xyron sticker maker that I got for Christmas from my brother. That made the process go a little faster. Well, that's all for now. We will keep you posted on the craziness from our household.

1 comment:

Bryan / Pamela said...

I hope everyone is well now in your house. How are you feeling these days. Any sign of your baby yet??? She can't come this early!!!