We still do not have a new baby, but we are in preparation mode. Mike went through the house this weekend and organized and cleaned everything. I have been washing all of the neutral baby clothes and the baby gear when I have the energy. I haven't felt like doing much of anything. I haven't had many contractions since last Monday. We don't really want the baby to come until this coming weekend or later anyway because my Doctor is on a cruise with her family this week. I would rather have her deliver than someone that I don't know. We are just waiting to meet our new little one. We are also very excited to see whether we have another boy or a girl. I'm not sure that we are so excited about the chaos of having three kids, but we adjusted to two after a time of craziness. There are going to be so many new things this year. New baby, Cameron starts school, and starting a remodel on the basement. We already have our vacation planned for June 7-14 to spend our first time in our actual timeshare unit in Branson. This is the first time that we have to take a vacation during the peak times because of Cameron starting school. It will also be a little challenging because the baby will only be 4 months old. That is the youngest that any of the kids have been on vacation. We'll see how it goes. Cameron and Garrett were both 6 months or older before their first vacations. The timeshare will make it easier though because we have a whole house just to ourselves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment