Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Baby Update

I went to my Doctors appt. today and I am dilated to a 3 or 4 and 50 to 75% thinned out. We are making some progress but it is very slow. So, tomorrow morning at 6 am I am due to check into the hospital to be induced. Mike and I are very excited to meet our newest edition. We can't wait to see if it is a girl or boy. I am so miserable right now that I will be so glad to have the baby in my arms and not my belly. We pray that the delivery goes as smoothly as Garrett's. He was a cinch compared to Cameron. Pray that everything goes well and we will keep you posted. We do not expect the baby to come until tomorrow afternoon or evening.

1 comment:

Suzy O. said...

How exciting! Praying you have a very easy and wonderful delivery. Is it your first time to be induced? BTW your little one will share a birthday with my nephew.