We are getting closer to Christmas and I still have so much to do. I don't have presents for everyone yet and the weather has been so yucky that I haven't the energy to drag both boys and the baby inside me out in it. It'll all get done I am sure. This Saturday I plan on making the stollen if I can find the energy. I don't know if I will get anything else made, but we will see.
The Christmas production went very well this year. Both boys were able to watch it and they were very good during the performance. I was able to sit on a stool for the duration of the show which made things much better for me. I don't think that I could stand for an hour and a half. Now we are off for the rest of the year. That is a nice rest for us.
The boys are very excited about Christmas, of course. We try our very best to tell them that it is Jesus' birthday which they pretty much understand. When we ask them whose birthday it is today they say Jesus. We also have 3 family birthdays in the week before Christmas which makes it a little confusing for them.
We hope that you all have a very Merry Christmas! I will get the cards in the mail as soon as the pictures come back from the printer. I wish that I could have printed the picture above, but I guess that it was a little to blurry because they recommended that it not be printed. I did pick a couple of other cute ones though. It is more difficult to get good pictures because the boys want to goof around or one will be smiling and the other is not and so on.
1 comment:
I would think that the baby inside you would be the easiest one to drag out in this yucky weather of our world. I hope you still have energy enough to come and visit.
Post a Comment