I can't believe that next week will be the middle of the month. This starts the week of birthdays. Happy birthday McCayla, Mike, and Dad. We have been very busy here shopping, sewing and preparing for the church Christmas production. That is this weekend starting tomorrow night and going through Sunday night. Anyone in town is invited to come and celebrate the Saviours birth with us. It starts at 7:00pm each night at First Baptist Church of Maryville, IL. We have been having our dress rehearsals last night and tonight. It has been a crazy week. I had a doctors appt. today and we are now 33 weeks along only 7 more to go. I asked if it was okay to travel on Christmas and she said yes because I do not have a history of delivering early. But she did say to find the nearest hospital just in case. I hope I don't need it but Pam that is where you come in handy. In fact, my doctor will be going on a cruise two weeks before my baby comes so she might not deliver anyway if I am early. We might be induced a week early again if the baby has not come on its own due to the history of big babies. We'll see what happens. I have to go for now and get ready for the dress rehearsal tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cool of course I know where all three hospitals are in my town. Yes I did say three. It's crazy and the 4th is getting more and more complete day by day. You'll be in safe hands during the holiday visit. When are you going to add pictures to the website that I created for all three of us.=???? I know your oh so busy that you don't have time right now.
Post a Comment