Monday, August 10, 2009

Weekend News

We went over to St. Charles and The Mills on Saturday to take advantage of the tax free school supply weekend. We bought Cameron some jeans to wear because everything from last year is too short. Keira also needed some cold weather clothes. She had none. I bought a few things for her. I also bought some material to make Cameron and Garrett two pairs of pants a piece.

On the way home we stopped by the Tye Dyed Iguana in O'Fallon, IL to ask some questions about Teeter our turtle. Come to find out she needs a much bigger cage and more water filters. We will be looking into that when they get the tanks in stock. It is a little pond and dry land space for her about 4ft by 2ft by 1ft. She is supposed to be much bigger than she is right now and having her in the small tank causes her bones to become brittle. Things we did not know.

Sunday after church Mike started the demo on the bathroom downstairs. He tore out the ceiling, the toilet, the fixtures and some of the tub parts. We found some mold behind the tub. We thought that we would. It is now a construction zone. I am really excited about a new bathroom down there. I just hope that it doesn't take more than a year to complete.

No comments: