It is only two days until Cameron has his first day of Kindergarten. We are gearing up for a very busy week. Tonight Mike and I go to the Parent Orientation at Maryville Christian School. This is where we will find out all we need to know about the school procedures and such. Last Thursday we went to the Kindergarten parent orientation where we met Cameron's teacher. She is very petite and she has a cute British accent. She reminded us of Audrey Hepburn in "My Fair Lady". I think that she will be great. This is her first year of teaching. On Tuesday Mike is taking a half day so we can all take Cameron's boatload of school supplies up to the school and he can meet his teacher. I don't know that I could have handled taking all three kids and the stuff by myself. Good thing Mike gets 4 weeks of time off. Tuesday night I have a TNT (quilt guild) meeting to go to. Wednesday Cameron has his first day of school which is only a half day. Mike is taking off that day to see our first child to his first day of school. That will be emotional. We also start back to our Wednesday night activities at church. At least since Cameron's school is at the church they do not give homework on Wednesday nights so that we can go on Wednesday nights. That's really cool. Cameron's homework should only take 10 minutes a night anyway, mostly reading a handwriting. Thursday is Bonnie day and Cameron's first full day of school. He has to be there between 8:15 and 8:30. That is going to be very early for us considering if I want to go anywhere now I don't get out of the house until 10. I think that God is already starting to prepare me though because for the past week I have been miraculously waking up at 5:30. This is something that I do not particularly like this time of morning. Seven o'clock is my ideal time. Thursday night I have a Threads of Life meeting at church. We are going to start working on some quilts for Paster Fred's wife and daughters and then for the Crow family who lost there daughter in the accident. Friday is the day to relax and then Saturday seemed to be something that I can't remember and Sunday after church Mike is going with a group from church to St. Louis to hand out supplies to the homeless near the New Life Evangelistic center.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment