The first few days of Kindergarten have gone very well. Cameron loves going to school and he is not shy at all so he has no seperation anxiety or anything. He doesn't even give me a kiss when he walks in the room. He just says, "bye". I'm glad though. It would be hard if he was emotional. I am trying to get used to the new routine of waking up at 6am. It is not fun. Garrett is also having a hard time adjusting to not having his brother around. I have noticed that he gets into a lot more trouble lately. I am always telling him to stay out of that, don't do that and leave your sister alone. He really misses his brother. The only problem is when his brother comes home then they argue back and forth for about an hour. I thought they missed each other?
Well it was just a quick update to let you know that Cameron loves school. I'll post some pictures a little later when I have more time and feel a little better. I just caught a cold which makes the day even more exciting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment