Monday, August 11, 2008

Weekend News

This weekend I went to a bed and breakfast in St. Charles with my MOPS steering team. It was such a nice little retreat. I love staying at bed and breakfast places. Mike and I had a tradition of going on our anniversaries until kids came along and since Cameron was born we haven't been to one. The breakfast was phenomenal. We stayed up late discussing our year of MOPS and the speakers we have lined up. It is going to be fun. Then I shopped in historic St. Charles for a little while with another Mom in the group. I had to get some spices at the spice shop there. They are the cheapest place to find them. Then I came home and played with the boys on the Slip N Slide while Mike did yard work. He and the boys had a fun weekend too. They ran on a bunch of errands on Friday and went to 3 or 4 different parks. The weather around here has been beautiful the past few days and it looks like it will be great the next week also. In fact, I have the windows open now.

2 comments:

Bryan / Pamela said...

you did the slip n slide in your condition??? Cool I bet it was fun. Actually I know better I don't think you would do that. Oh yeah you should read what Zach did before his bath. It's on my blog updated.

Bryan / Pamela said...

you need to update girly!!