Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Life with Boys



Life with boys is sometimes silly and here is an example.
Here is Cameron fooling around and being silly.




Sometimes life is loving. Here is a picture that Cameron took of Garrett and I while we were being snuggly. Isn't he a great photographer?





Now it is Garrett's turn to be silly. We were having a good time. Now Cameron asked me for a silly picture too and we have one but I do not feel the need to publicize this one since I am the editor.


And sometimes we play with icky green bugs, like cicadas, that I never would have touched in my pre-boy days. Having boys has changed me tremendously in a good way. I can now kill spiders without calling Mike, and I can play swords and lay in the grass without thinking that some bug is going to crawl on me or I will get grass stains all over my outfit. I can touch bugs and pick up worms out of the dirt. All things that little boys like. I never saw myself doing these things before I had boys.

1 comment:

Bryan / Pamela said...

How cute are those Pictures!!! I love them. Are you ever able to capture pictures of the boys when they don't realize you have the camera on them? I find it's difficult with my two.