Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Only 2 1/2 Weeks to Go

Not that I am really, really looking forward to our vacation or anything. I will be so glad to be having a fun time with our family. We have done a few fun things this summer together, but we haven't even had a chance to go on any little weekend trips and I need a break from the normal routine. The new schedule has been a little rough on both Mike and I. We both have really long days that seem endless. The last two days have been tough because the boys have been in trouble and I have hormones running wild. Yesterday Cameron was in trouble for something and I sent him to his room then I received a phone call and I was on the line for about 8-10 minutes. When I found the boys Cameron was still in his room but Garrett had joined him with my good jar of Mary Kay lip balm. Garrett had smeared it all over his body emptying the contents. I was not very happy with either of them. I also tried to go to Michael's just to get out and look around. That wasn't too easy because the boys were not in a very cooperative mood. AAh! I love them both to pieces but they can be very trying. My relief came last night when I was able to go to my monthly TNT meeting. I was able to wind down and admire the handiwork of the other women. Plus, they were having a sewing supply garage sale. I found a few things.

Speaking of sewing, I have been pretty busy in this category. Bonnie and I get together every Thursday and we have made some cancer caps for the patients with cancer who loose their hair. We also had to make some chair backs out of fabric for our local kindergarten class so they would have some place to put their pencils and notebooks. That took some time. Today I have a sewing lesson for a girl down the street. She wants to learn to make a pillowcase. I also have challenges at the TNT guild that I have been working on in my spare time. I'll post some pictures later. I realize that I haven't done this for a while. The reason is because I haven't taken any pictures for a while. Bad me.

No comments: