Friday, July 25, 2008

New Way to Rent Movies

Mike and I do not watch any television shows so we watch movies when we can. We found a new and inexpensive way to watch movies through Netflix. I am sure that you have all heard about it. We decided to give it a try. I am sure that we are really going to enjoy it. We can watch old movies that you cannot even find anymore in the video store. I am also looking forward to watching Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman the series from the 90's. They have all of the seasons. I had looked into buying them and it was going to cost over a hundred dollars for each season. That was definitely out of the question. Now I can watch them for a lot less. Plus, I love the fact that the movies are delivered to your door and I don't have to take the kids to the video store to drop off or pick out a movie. So cool. We watched our first movie last night, but we didn't watch the whole thing because it had too much cussing and gruesome scenes. We are mailing it out today and will get our next selection in a couple of days.

No comments: