
I thought that I would upload a few pictures of my cute little sailors. There are baby pictures of Garrett and Cameron when they were in the baby sailor outfit and then pictures of them when they were two years old in the sailor outfit. We had to have the sailor suits in honor of their Daddy who was in the Navy for four years. He went in right after Desert Storm and got out in 1995. Garrett wore the outfit to church this past Sunday and he loved all of the attention that he received while wearing the suit. He was so cute. When he walked into his Sunday school class his teacher was talking so she didn't notice him at first and he just stood there looking up at her waiting for her to say how cute he looked in his little outfit. A short while later she noticed and her reaction did not disappoint him.
1 comment:
I know that couch in those pictures. Actually I know both of them but I forgot about the picture with them on mine. Glad to see that they both got to wear the outfits. See you in less than 3 weeks.
Post a Comment