I have not written any updates for a while so I guess that I will remedy that fact. I took the boys to the Zoo today. We were supposed to meet up with some of the families from our MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) group but we didn't end up seeing them there so we struck out on our own. It was fun and the boys were very well behaved. We only stayed for a few hours because we are in the midst of our very humid summer weather here in St. Louis. I prefer the 60 and 70 degree weather myself. Then I brought the boys home and gave them a bath. Unfortunately, I ended up giving them two because Garrett pooped in the tub while I was giving them a bath. Oh yucky! I had to bleach everything and give them another bath.
That was today, now I can update you on last weekend. Mike did several honey do projects on Saturday. He hung a picture, put in a new threshold, oiled Cameron's squeaky door, put together a little organizer for my magazines and finished my potting bench. He was very productive. Way to go honey. We also had an electrician come over and finish the first of our many electrical problems. Now we can turn on the light in Garrett's room using the switch. Yeah!
On Saturday night Mike and I had date night while the kids went to Memaw and Pops house for the night. We ate at Steak N Shake and then went to see "Prince Caspian". It was a very good movie. I haven't read the book yet. Mike liked this one better than the first probably because there was more action.
Now for the very big news of the weekend, we are pregnant for the fourth time. Some of you might not know that I was pregnant last September through November. Unfortunately, on November 9th I had a miscarriage and lost the baby. On November 15th I had to go to the hospital because I was hemorrhaging, and had lost a lot of blood. I had to have a D&C . That was hard on us. Now we just ask for your prayers that everything will go well with this pregnancy. Chances are that it will be fine because the first two were normal. Just keep us in your prayers. We are very excited and we hope that it is a girl, but even if it is not God doesn't give us anything more than He can handle through us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations! Praying for an uncomplicated pregnancy!
Post a Comment