Friday, June 20, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads. We had a good one. Mike and I took the boys to Grant's Farm for an hour and a half. By the time we got home from church and ate lunch and then drove over there it was 2:30. They closed at 4:00. Oh well. We saw just about everything we wanted to see. We saw some baby clydesdales. That was pretty cool. In fact, Mike and I were thirsty and hot and ready to go in just that hour and a half. I can't imagine what we will be like on July 2nd when we go to Six Flags for the whole day. I think that I will be extremely tired and I will be going to as many shows for air conditioning as I can. This first trimester is killing me. I'm hungry all of a sudden and my blood sugar drops and I am tired and have no energy to do anything. So we will see how Six Flags goes. Garrett might not be able to go on much anyway. After our trip to Grant's Farm we came home and went to Bobby's Frozen custard for a cold treat. Then we went over to the neighbors house to use their hottub. We watched their house and cat for them while they were on vacation and they allowed us use of their hottub. The boys loved it. They do love getting into the water and playing around. We usually only go in the water when we are on vacation which won't be until September. I guess that we can go to Pam's house now.

2 comments:

Bryan / Pamela said...

But of course you are always welcome at our house. Don't forget that 6 Flags has a water park there too. Not sure if we will be doing that or not. But from your description of being tired and the pregnancy being different your having a GIRL finally. That's my opinion. see you soon.

Bryan / Pamela said...

oh yeah I like the new wallpaper too.