Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Busy, Busy

We have been keeping ourselves busy around here. I have steady sewing jobs each week to keep me on my toes. I've earned enough recently to pay for the renewal fee to enroll Cameron in his private school for next year. Tomorrow is the open house so we will re-enroll him then. The school is so wonderful though we can't imagine sending him anywhere else. If you have local school age kiddos than come on out tomorrow and check Maryville Christian School out. It is from 6-8 pm.

Mike worked on the bathroom this past weekend and he replaced some rotting studs and the tub floor. I love the smell of sawdust in the basement. We have a long way to go but there is some progress.

I am working on getting some Mary Kay tax paperwork together so that Mike can get our tax documents done. We need the refund for the bathroom and for our anniversary trip to St. Martin. I need to book the flight and get our passports. It's a little hard to think about when it is so frigid outside. I can't wait for spring and flowers.

Keira turned one and she is now cruising all around the room. As long as she is holding on to something she can walk around; otherwise, she just crawls all over. She is one who does not like to be confined in one spot. I guess because she wants to keep up with her brothers.

No comments: