Monday, February 15, 2010
Keira took her first steps today. She was in the middle of the hallway and she took a couple of steps down the hall and then balanced herself and fell down. Cameron witnessed the event because he was off school today for Presidents Day. Actually, he has been off for several days due to teacher days. Tomorrow he goes back that means I have to get up early again. I have enjoyed my 5 days of sleeping in.
Garrett and Keira and I didn't go to church yesterday because they were coughing so badly. They both caught a horrible cold in the same day. Cameron is doing well. I hope he doesn't get it tomorrow in time for school. The other two are doing much better today so hopefully they can kick the cold soon. At least Garrett hasn't spent the day coughing the whole day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is great!i hope that all of you are feeling better now. Michelle could you try to read your blog. It is very difficult to read in the color print you are using now. Don't change the background it looks fine just change the color of the font.
Waboo
Post a Comment