Here are some new updates from this week. Mike and I had a great time on date night for my birthday. He took me to dinner at a local restaurant and then we went to see the Time Traveler's Wife at the theater. It was pretty good. He also got me the book to read which I am assuming will probably be even better than the movie. The books always are. I have no idea when I will get around to reading it since I only read a couple of pages at night before I fall fast asleep. Pam when I get done with it you can read it. We also had a blast at our dance lesson. It was great to get away and spend some fun time together. I can't wait until next weeks lesson.
I sold the nap mat to the lady who ordered it and she brought me some more pants to hem. That is great except that my serger is acting up and I am not able to use it right now. I have spent several hours on trying to fix it and cannot figure it out. Argh! I may end up hemming the pants without the serger. I also worked on some quilt blocks for Cindy's quilt.
Mike spent Sat. tearing out the rest of the walls in the downstairs bathroom. It is now completely empty except for the tub which will go out on big trash day. Then begins the remodel part. I can't wait for the finished project which won't be for a while. I'll post pics later. I don't have time now. I have to go pick up Cameron from school and then make dinner and take Cameron to choir and then go to choir myself. Busy night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment