Wow, where has the time gone? Cameron seems to be getting into the school routine. He says that he loves school which is great. I am kept quite busy every day and I fall into bed at night. I have been working on a few sewing projects for different people to earn a little cash on the side. I just recently finished an adorable nap mat for a preschooler. I'll have to take a picture before I give it away. I also hemmed up some jeans. I've done some embroidery and my Mom has commissioned me to make curtains for her new addition.
This past weekend we took the kids to Indiana to see their cousins. They had a lot of fun despite the many arguments between the three boys. It was nice to see my parents and siblings and to hang out with Michael's girlfriend Andi. She helped me to keep the kids entertained while everyone else worked on the addition. On the way home all of us were exhausted from the long weekend. It was fun though.
Tonight is the start of another weekend and my birthday celebration. Mike is taking me to dinner at a local restaurant and I don't know what else we will do. Tomorrow will probably be errands, chores and maybe working on the bathroom. Then Sunday I am looking forward to church and then Mike and I are taking ballroom dance lessons for six weeks. I took lessons when I first went to collage and I loved it. That was way before they had TV shows about it. Then when Mike and I got married we took a couple of lessons for the wedding dance so we wouldn't just be standing there. Ever since then we have wanted to take some more lessons. We had signed up a few years ago but it was canceled due to lack of interest. Now we are finally going to have lessons. There must be enough this time because of the TV show.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment