Monday, November 17, 2008
Crazy Times
We have been very busy around here lately. I have been working on some sewing projects for other people the hardest of which is a slipcover for a wingback chair. I am also trying to get some homemade Christmas presents done. All while feeling tired because we only have 10 more weeks before we welcome our newest addition to the family. By the way, I went for my last ultrasound and my placenta has finally moved up so we are good to go. Unfortunately, there are no good pictures from that ultrasound because Nugget was asleep and facing away from the ultrasound. We did see all the organs and they are working just fine. Mike and I have also been practicing and getting ready for our churches Christmas production which is on Dec. 12-14 at 7 pm each night. Anyone in the area is invited to come out and enjoy an evening of big band music to celebrate our Saviors birth. I have also been on my yearly shopping trip with the girls. That was fun but I never get enough sleep. I found some deals on clothes for the boys and a few other things. All the while, Mike is participating in NaNoWriMo in which he has to write six pages a day. This keeps him pretty busy. We do have some fun times with the boys also. We have been to the park and yesterday we went to see the movie "Fireproof". We definately recommend this movie to anyone who is married. The premise is a couple, the guy is played by Kirk Cameron, who is on the verge of a divorce and the movie shows how they come back from that precipice. The movie gave Mike and I ideas of how to keep our marriage alive and not to let it wither. We are obviously no where near getting a divorce, but it is a gradual process that leads to divorce and if we can do certain measures to prevent even getting that far then it will make our marriage flourish. Anyway, there is a small summary of what has kept us busy the past few weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow you have been busy. I have set up a time and date to visit with Grandpa while we are in town this coming weekend. It's Saturday at 1 pm. - ????. Just thought that you would like to join us on this visit!
Post a Comment