
Here are a couple of great pictures of Nugget. The top one shows a great view of the cute nose and the mouth with some fingers to the right of the mouth. The one below shows the eyes a blurred nose and the mouth. (She) looks just like a baby to me. No, we do not know if it is a girl or boy because we are waiting until the end to find out. We are just calling it a girl around here. Cameron isn't considering that he might have another brother. He says that one is enough. It does get harder and harder for me not to ask at each ultrasound.

These pictures were taken last Friday during my third ultrasound. I have a low lying placenta which is why I had the third ultrasound. They wanted to make sure that it moves up. I was not really concerned because I had this with both of the boys and it moved up by this time. I just received a call today that the placenta has not moved up as much as they would like so I will be going for another ultrasound in six weeks which means more pictures of the baby. Please pray that the placenta will move up on its own like it has done for the other two babies. The only concern is if I were to go into labor with a low lying placenta the placenta may come out first and that wouldn't be good.
1 comment:
Well start standing on your hands then. That will make the placenta move up or rather down towards your head. But we will keep you in our prayers. Can't wait till she arrives. I have so many clothes for you and her!!! I know that you'll be having a girl your just being the oppisite of Mom & Dad's kids.
Post a Comment