Happy Mother's Day to all Moms. I hope that everyone felt very special. We spent the day with Mike's Mom. We gave her the quilt pictured on the left. Mom yours will look similar with some toned down colors. I will try to get it done soon and send it to you. My boys and hubby are making me a potting bench. It is not done either. They also gave me two trees to plant in the yard. One is a dogwood and one is a Magnolia. I didn't have any spring flowering trees. I mostly have maple trees. I spent the sunny day yesterday planting these and other bushes and flowers. Our yard is really starting to spruce up with all of the flowers and stuff that I have been planting.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Mother's Day
Happy Mother's Day to all Moms. I hope that everyone felt very special. We spent the day with Mike's Mom. We gave her the quilt pictured on the left. Mom yours will look similar with some toned down colors. I will try to get it done soon and send it to you. My boys and hubby are making me a potting bench. It is not done either. They also gave me two trees to plant in the yard. One is a dogwood and one is a Magnolia. I didn't have any spring flowering trees. I mostly have maple trees. I spent the sunny day yesterday planting these and other bushes and flowers. Our yard is really starting to spruce up with all of the flowers and stuff that I have been planting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's very pretty!! Cool flowering trees!!! Those will make your yard more springy! I have a bunch of tulips that didn't come up I had 1 out of like 10 that actually bloomed for me this year. I'm pretty disappointed in it. Oh well I guess we'll see what happens later this spring. or next year.
Post a Comment