We celebrated Cameron's 4th birthday this weekend. It is hard for me to believe that it has been four years since we had him. He likes the movie Cars so I made him a Lightening McQueen cake. It took me four hours to decorate this cake and it took only a half hour to devour it. We had a few people over for the celebration. It was fun, but I am sure glad that the week is over. It was a busy one.
Monday, May 12, 2008
We celebrated Cameron's 4th birthday this weekend. It is hard for me to believe that it has been four years since we had him. He likes the movie Cars so I made him a Lightening McQueen cake. It took me four hours to decorate this cake and it took only a half hour to devour it. We had a few people over for the celebration. It was fun, but I am sure glad that the week is over. It was a busy one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMERON!!!! We hope that your birthday was great. We're sorry that we weren't able to come to your party. I hope your cake tasted good!
Post a Comment