We had our first official garage sale since we have been married. It went okay, not as well as we had wished. I think that the cooler weather and our long driveway hindered us a little bit. The good thing that came of it was that Mike ended up organizing and cleaning the shed, the garage and the downstairs furnace room. He is a whiz at organizing. We are now very tired and we have a full week ahead of us.
Cameron's birthday is on Friday, but we will probably celebrate on Saturday. I need to prepare for that, but I have to get through a week of busyness first. I have MOPS on Wednesday for which I have to prepare a craft and bring a whole bunch of stuff to the meeting. I also have a Threads of Life (sewing ministry) meeting at church. And on Thursday I have a triple baby shower.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What is a triple baby shower? Are they having triplets? or are three women due at the same time? Hmm Craft project eh? are they easy or hard?
I can probably come up with that idea for you if you want me to.
Post a Comment