Friday, November 13, 2009

Tonight is Mommy Night

I am so glad that tonight is Mommy night. It is so good to get some piece and quite once in a while. I have not really done much of anything except to relax tonight. I woke up very early this morning and have not had much time to rest. I should be in my sewing room working on some of my jobs that God has blessed me with this week. So far my sewing business has gotten off to a great start. Just this week I have had an order for an embroidered ladybug, two pairs of pants to hem, and two place mat purses to make. Yeah! I also have about 14 other purses that I am making to send with Bonnie to a craft fair in Columbia. I hope to sell at least a couple of them. I haven't even begun my Christmas shopping yet because we have had so many seasonal bills and unexpected expenses. Yikes! Christmas is sneaking up on me. I had better get to work.

No comments: