Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Check out My New Sewing Business
I have recently started up a sewing business. It is basically custom orders with a few specialties like my place mat handbag/diaper bag. This is the item that really prompted me to start the business. Friends have seen the purses I have been making for myself and they have urged me to start selling them so I thought why not? I love making them and I definitely do not need all those purses so here is the result, a new business. Check out my new blog with some pictures (I promise to have more soon). The link is below under my favorite links. I will have more pictures with other stuff later. Oh, the name of the company is "The Scarlett Thread" which is a name that Mike thought up because it has a spiritual meaning also. It is the connecting thread (story) throughout the Bible of God's redeeming love for all of mankind. Pretty cool. Anyway I am really excited about my new endeavor and if you ever need anything sewn for you, you know where to look.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment