Friday, July 24, 2009

Updates

Life has been really crazy, busy lately. I have been running errands and hauling kids all over so that they won't drive me crazy. I have also been doing some custom sewing and I've had my first Mary Kay party in two years. It has been busy.

Keira has had a few milestones lately. She went to the Doctor for her six months checkup and she weighs 14lbs. 14ozs. and is 25 inches tall. She is also getting her first tooth coming in and she just rolled over for the first time this morning. I unfortunately missed it because I was getting some juice for Garrett. Now she won't do it again while I have the video recorder out.

Cameron will start school in just about three weeks. He is really excited. We as the parents have several events that we have to go to before hand. It is going to be a new normal that I will have to get used to. I'm not looking forward to waking up at 6am every morning. I haven't had to do that since I quit work 7 years ago. I like staying up until 11 for some me time when the house is very quiet. Quiet is good.

Mike and I have also started a new diet and exercise program where we hope to shed 20 lbs. a piece. It is hard work and I do not like being hungry, especially at night. We have also been skipping dessert. For anyone who knows me real well this is definitely a sacrifice.

Well, I had better go for now because Keira and I need breakfast and the boys are arguing over a balloon. I also need to exercise and vacuum today. That is a must. Then I need to work on some embroidery for my customer. As they say, "There is no rest for the weary."

No comments: