On Thursday May 21, 2009 my Grandma Snider passed away. I am glad that we made it to see her one last time. I am now left with all of the many memories of our time together. Here are some pictures of Grandma when Garrett was a baby. She only had three Great-Grandchildren at this time. At the time of her death she was up to six because my cousin just had a baby girl (named Kiera) on May 20th. I thought that it was interesting that my Grandma had two Great Granddaughters named Keira in the same year.
We have so many memories with Grandma because my family lived with her two different times and I moved in with her again after I moved out of my parents house. She also went on several of our vacations with us. There were good times to be had. Mike and I went to Florida to visit her in 2002, 2003, and 2004. It was Grandma's Bed and Breakfast and it was wonderful. She showed us all of the interesting sights to see in northern Florida. There is so much more than just Orlando.
We will miss her greatly!
1 comment:
Well spoken, Sweetie.
Post a Comment