Monday, May 11, 2009

Cameron's Birthday and Mother's Day

I tried to get all of the kids to look at the camera at the same time, but that did not work. Here is the best of all the pictures I took. I'll have to get them outside and try to take a good family picture. Maybe that can happen on vacation. We will be going in about a month to Branson. We can't believe it is almost time. Where has this year gone?

I have not been very good at keeping this page updated lately. Sorry. Life has been pretty busy around here lately. The weekend before last we had a garage sale and sold some of the boys old clothes and toys. It was a pretty good sale and a nice day. We still have tons of clothes left to store. I was hoping to get rid of a few boxes worth to make room for more clothes.

This past week I was getting ready for a Discovery Toy party that I had and Cameron's birthday which was on Saturday. He is 5 already! He will be starting school at Maryville Christian School (the school at our church) in 3 months. He is very excited about this and I think that he will have great fun learning. He is already a pretty smart boy.



Here is a picture of the rocket cake that I made for Cameron's 5th birthday party. I really like the puzzle cakes. They are not to difficult and time consuming to make. After we had a nice sub sandwich dinner it was time to open presents. Unfortunately, Mike and I didn't have much for him because we are getting stuff from the party that I had and they haven't come in yet. I will wrap them for next week I guess. Memaw and Pop and Bonnie took care of the gifts though.




Here is Cameron's favorite present that he got. It is the Batman legos video game for the XBOX. Look at the excitement in his eyes. Then there is the baby picture of little Cameron 5 years ago in the hospital. He has really changed since then.





Then Sunday was Mother's Day. Happy Mother's Day to all of the Mom's reading this. Cameron was actually born on my very first Mother's Day. He was the best present that I could ever get. I guess that next year his birthday will be on Mother's Day again. For this day we got up and went to church and then went over to Mike's parents house for the rest of the day. The kids and Mike bought me some Impatiens for the garden and a software program that will help me plan out a my garden and it will also help us plan out our house remodel and addition. Cool! The first thing we can use it for is to look at the bathroom remodel.

Well that is all that I have to report for today. I had better go eat breakfast and get ready to exercise. That is something that I have been trying to do at least 3-4 times a week. I think that it is working.

1 comment: