Friday, February 13, 2009


We are starting to get into a three hour routine around here. I usually spend most of my day feeding some person or some animal. I can't complain too much though because Keira sleeps 7 to 8 hours at night already at just 3 weeks old. That is really a blessing. The boys adore their new sister and life for them hasn't changed too much because they still have each other with which to play and argue. In fact, they are playing now. I think that the real challenge will come when Cameron starts school in August. Last night we went to the Open House at the Maryville Christian School which is located at our church. It went well. We filled out all of the paperwork needed to apply. Next, we will have an interview with the princepal and Cameron will be evaluated. I know that he is very smart I just hope that he will be able to sit still all day long in a school environment. He has never been to a preschool and that might be a little bit of a disadvantage for him, but we will see. After the interview they will let us know whether or not he is accepted into the school. The challenge will come when I have to have all three kids ready and out the door by 8:00 am every morning so Cameron can be at school by 8:15. Once we get into a routine it will be okay, but getting to that point will be a challenge. As it is now I can barely get up and get going by 10 am. Of course, I can just cut out checking my e-mails in the morning and then wake up at 6am. Yuck. That is so early. I guess that I will get used to it again. We'll just have to cross that bridge when we get there.

No comments: