We hope that your Easter was very blessed. We went to the early (8:00) service yesterday which meant that Mike and I had to wake up at 5:30 to be there on time. That was very early for me because I haven't woken up at that time in a very long time. Seven o'clock is my usual wake up time. At 6:00 the boys woke up and found their Easter baskets and looked for the eggs. Garrett was very interested in the candy and he didn't want to look for the eggs until he found out that there was candy inside the egg. Then he would hoard the candy and not look for any more. He is so silly. It is all about the food with him. Cameron would have found all of the eggs by himself if we would have let him. Anyway, we made it to church and we sang and went to the first service, taught the little two year olds in the second service, and sang the opener for the third service, and then we went home. We had Easter lunch/dinner at Mike's parents and then watched Lord of the Rings. I was so tired last night that I went to bed at 9:30.
All in all it was very blessed day considering all that the Lord has done for us. Thank you Lord for dying for my many sins.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you did have a very busy day yesterday!!!!. Oh just a little FYI if you haven't talked to mom this week. A) she has gotten Zach's & I's cold UGH! B) Lacy has to go in for surgery on Friday for the lump she has on her thigh :( They aren't sure what the lump is though. So keep her in your thoughts and prayers.
I think the boys would have a wonderful time! You should take them
Post a Comment