Friday, March 28, 2008

Disaster in the Kitchen

Our dear little Garrett was in the kitchen with us this morning while we were trying to get breakfast underway. He was trying to help by pulling out contents from the pantry. He pulled out the macaroni noodles and proceeded to start shaking the box and making music. We thought that this was cute and so we let it go. Unfortunately, a few minutes later the box lid flew open and the contents sprayed everywhere. The kitchen floor looked like a noodle work of art. He could not have covered more surface area if he had tried. It is funny that one of the first things that I thought about was the show Numbers and how he would have some mathematical theory as to why each noodle landed exactly where it did. Anyway, I had to sweep up all of the "art" and throw it in the trash. That was a nice start to the day.

2 comments:

Bryan / Pamela said...

OH I'm sorry to hear that but that's pretty funny that you thought of Numbers when it happened. Oh the joys of boy hood and actually the fun of them.

Suzy said...

Michelle so excited to find your blog. I enjoy reading your sisters, and look forward to reading yours. Someday I will get back to updating mine. Your children are lovely. Looks like our boys are about the same ages. I'm expecting my third boy in a couple weeks.