It's official! Keira is a full fledged walker. She has been practicing walking everywhere for a full week. It is so exciting!
Cameron goes tomorrow to have another x-ray to check on his ankle but we think that everything will come back fine because he has been running and playing on it for a week now. He still has his air cast on but it is not stopping him.
Garrett is my little helper. He loves to sit on my lap while I am sewing and he also helped me vacuum today. We are looking forward to spring and planting some flowers. They are already shipping them. Aghh!
I have been busy with Disney outfits for someone from church. She and her family are leaving this week so I spent all week last week with my embroidery machine. This week I have a shower curtain and diaper bag to work on for some etsy clients.
Mike has been gone a lot with all kinds of different meetings and such. Tomorrow he has his writer's meeting. He has also been helping out with the upcoming auction for Cameron's school. On the weekends he has been fixing the upstairs toilets which decided to go out at the same time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment