Thursday, March 5, 2009

Garrett's 3rd Birthday

We celebrated Garrett's 3rd birthday last Saturday with family. He actually turned 3 on February 25th. This is the cake that I made for his celebration. It is actually a Wilton's puzzler cupcake mold. You can make up many things using the cupcake shapes in the set. I am going to make a rocket cake for Cameron's birthday. This cake was much easier than the Lightening McQueen that I made for Cameron's birthday last year.

Here is our birthday boy opening up one of his birthday presents. He received an Indiana Jones whip, a bow and arrow set, the movie "Horton hears a Who" and a dog quilt that I made him which I don't seem to have a picture of right now.


Some good news that we have is that Garrett now that he is three is finally interested in some potty training. He has gone potty on the toilet most of the day for the past week. It is a great start. He has even been wearing real underware for the day. Unfortunately, he still goes number 2 in them.




This is a picture of Garrett in the hospital when he was born. He was only 8 lbs. 2 oz. then. Now he weighs around 35 lbs. and has a personality all his own. He is our little Garr Bear. It seems like just yesterday that we were bringing him home from the hospital to meet his big brother. Now he has his own little sister that he dotes on.

No comments: